If you want to create an account so that you can download free apps for your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch from the App Store and you don’t have a credit card, there is a simple way to create an account without having to use payment information.
1. Open the iTunes application on your computer.
2. In the left column, select iTunes Store.
3. Go to the menu at the top of the right column and select App Store.
4. Find a free application that you want to download and click the Free App button that appears beneath the app’s icon on the description page.
5. A box for signing in will appear. Click the Create New Account button.
6. Click the Continue button.
7. Check the I have read and agree to the iTunes Terms and Conditions checkbox and click the Continue button.
8. Fill out the email, password, security question and answer and date of birth information.
9. Click the Continue button.
10. When the Payment Method screen appears, select the None radio button.
11. Fill out the remaining fields for your name and address.
12. Click the Continue button.
13. A verification email will be sent the the email address that you gave above. Click the Done button.
14. Go to the verification email and click the included link to confirm the account.
You can now use the account you created to download free apps for your device.