Zune HD: How To Reset The Accelerometer
When you use the web browser or view images, the Zune HD changes the display from portrait to landscape when the player is rotated. If the device fails to change the display orientation, the accelerometer needs to be reset. This can be done by following a few simple steps.
1. Power on your Zune HD media player.
2. Select settings from the Home Screen.
3. Select ABOUT.
4. Select RESET ACCELEROMETER.
5. Place your Zune HD device on a flat surface.
6. Select OK.
7. Wait for the calibrating process to complete before moving the device. Once the process is complete, tap OK.
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.