Windows 7: Install the Telnet Client
By default, Windows 7 doesn’t install the Telnet client. The client is for text-based communication with remote systems. You can install it by following these steps:
1. Click the Start Orb, then select Control Panel.
2. Select Programs and Features.
3. Select Turn Windows features on or off.
4. Check the Telnet Client checkbox.
5. Click OK.
6. A box will appear showing the installation process.
When it finishes running, the client is installed.
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.