Excel 2007: How to Sort Rows
By default, Excel allows you to sort your data by columns. If you run into a situation that requires that you sort the rows, you could do it by hand or let Excel do it for you.
1. Highlight the data to be sorted.
2. Go to the Ribbon and select the Data tab.
3. In the Sort & Filter section, select Sort.
4. In the Sort window, click the Options button.
5. In the Orientation section, select the Sort left to right radio button.
6. Click the OK button.
7. Now use the dropdowns in the Sort window to select the desired row and how you want it sorted.
8. Click the OK button.
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.