Facebook: Unpublish or delete a page
If you are tired of managing your Facebook page, you can follow this tutorial to pull it down from the public or even delete it permanently.
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Choose the page that you want to delete from the left side bar.
3. Click the Edit Page button at the top right of the page.
4. When you are in the Edit page, locate the Manage Permissions section on the left side of the page.
5. If you want to unpublish the page, check the box next to Unpublish page (only admins can see this page) option.
6. If you want to delete the page, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Permanently delete (Page name) link.
6. A new window will pops up which asks you if you are sure to delete the page. Click Delete.
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.