Outlook for Mac 2011: How to Change the Subject Line of Received Emails
Have you ever received an email containing information that is valuable to you but the subject line in no way reflects the contents of the message? It makes going back and looking for that email a major pain. By changing the subject line of the received email, you can have it better reflect the information contained within.
1. Go to the Inbox or email folder that contains the email message that you wish to change.
2. Find the desired sent message in the list and select it.
3. Go to the menu, click Message and select Edit Message.
4. When the email message opens, make any changes to the subject of the email. You can also make any necessary changes to the body of the email as well.
5. Close the message. When prompted for saving your changes, click the Save button.
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.