Facebook: How to Limit Who Can See Your Recent Games and App Activity (How to Stop Annoying Your Friends)
If you are a Facebook gamer, whether it be Farmville, Cityville, Mafia Wars, etc., the games have you post things for your gaming friends. Unfortunately, it also will hit your friends that have no interest in playing these games. After a while, this can be quite annoying for them. They will end up hiding posts from you or maybe just dump you all together. Here’s how to only let your friends that are fellow neighbors and game players see your game activity.
1. Go to Facebook and login to your account.
2. Go to the upper-right corner, click Account and select Privacy Settings.
3. Go down to the Apps and Websites section and click Edit your settings.
4. Go to Game and app activity and click the associated dropdown button.
5. Select Customize.
6. At the top of the pop-up window, in the Make this visible to section, click the dropdown and select Specific people.
7. A textbox will appear. Use the textbox to input the names of the friends that you play games with and wish to share your game activity.
After you have added all of your fellow gamers, click the Save settings button.
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.