Periodically, you will run into situations where the data you are working with needs to be rearranged in such a manner that the columns of data need to be the rows and the rows need to be the columns. Calc refers to this as Transposing the data. This is quite useful when the main focus of the data has changed from one aspect (the columns) to another (the rows).
1. Select the range of cells containing the data that is to be transposed.
2. Click Edit and select Cut.
3. Select a cell in the spreadsheet that the table will start.
4. Click Edit and select Paste Special.
5. In the Options section, check the Transpose checkbox.
6. Click OK.