If you frequently email the same group of recipients, a distribution list can be a real time saver. Instead of having to add each individual contact one-at-a-time, you can simply add the distribution list to your email and you have included all of those contacts in one step.
1. Open IncrediMail.
2. Click Tools and select Address Book.
3. Go to the toolbar and click the Group button.
4. Input a name for your distribution list in the Group name textbox.
5. Select the contacts you want to add to the list from the left pane and click the Add button to place them in the list. You will see them appear in the Group Members pane as they are added.
6. After you have added all of the desired contacts to the list, click OK.
7. Close the Address Book.