You may have specific feeds that you want to have an archive size that is different from the default. You can set the archive size for individual feeds by manging the individual feed, here’s how:
1. Click File and select Manage feeds.
2. Select the feed from the left pane.
3. Select the desired value from the Archive size dropdown. Choices are Default, 50, 100, 200, 300, 500, 1000, and Unlimited.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for each feed that you wish to differ from the default archive size.
5. When you are finished, click the X in the upper right corner of the pane.