If you are sending an email out to a few people or a mailing list, you probably are wanting to hide the list of addresses from each recipient. You do this by using the blind carbon copy field in the message you are creating. Evolution has this field hidden by default, to unhide the field, follow these steps:
1. From the Evolution toolbar, click New to compose a new mail Message.
2. A Compose Message window will appear.
3. Go to the menu and click View.
4. At the bottom, check the Bcc Field checkbox.
5. The Bcc field will appear. Place the address(es) you wish to send a blind carbon copy.