Trillian is a multi-chat client that allows you to be logged into multiple networks at the same time. By default, Trillian starts when Windows does. To stop this from happening and to speed up your system’s boot up, follow these steps:
1. Go to Trillian application. If it’s not open on the desktop, go to the Notification Area in the Taskbar to make the app visible.
2. Click the Trillian button and select Preferences.
3. Under Customization, select Language & Startup.
4. Under Windows Integration, uncheck the Load Trillian when my computer starts up checkbox.
5. Close the Preferences window.