Posting to Google Buzz is easy when doing it from the Gmail page, but what if you use an email client to access your Gmail? You can post messages and images to your Buzz by following these simple steps.
1. From your email client, start composing a new email message.
2. Make sure to use the Gmail address that is to be used to post in the From: field.
3. In the To: field, input [email protected].
4. Input the message that is to appear in your Buzz in the Subject line (don’t use the message body for this, Buzz will ignore it).
5. Attach any images you want to post, these images will be posted to your Picasa Web Album in the Buzz album.
6. Send the message.