If you utilize the Google Tasks feature, you can easily email your task list to friends or family directly from Gmail.
1. Go to Gmail and login to your account.
2. On the left side of interface, click on the Tasks link.
3. When the Task list appears, go to the lower-right corner of the window and click Actions.
4. Select Email task list from the menu.
5. A new message will appear, with the list’s name in the Subject line and the task list in the body of the message. Address the message and send it to the desired contact.