Don’t you just hate it when you look at your list of bookmarks and some of the sites have incorrect icons next to them. It makes it more difficult to locate the bookmark you want to launch. By following these steps, you can easily remove the incorrect bookmark icons so that Opera will use the correct one the next time you visit the site.
1. Open the Opera browser.
2. Type opera:about in the address bar and press Enter on your keyboard.
3. Under the Paths section, you will see a line for Opera Directory.
4. Highlight the entire path for the Opera Directory and press Ctrl+C on your keyboard.
5. Close the Opera Browser.
6. Open Windows Explorer.
7. Click inside the address bar and press ctrl+V on your keyboard to paste the path to the Opera Directory.
8. Open the images directory.
9. Delete the incorrect icons.
10. Close Windows Explorer.
The next time you visit the sites that had the wrong icons, the correct icons will be added to your bookmarks.