Many programs install unwanted entries in Internet Explorer’s Tools Menu. This tutorial will show you how to remove these entries by editing your registry.
Editing your registry can be dangerous. Only do this if you are comfortable and experience with regediting.
The screenshots here are for IE7; however, the steps are exactly the same for IE6.
Here I will remove the entry to partypoker.com.
How to Remove Unwanted Items from the Tools Menu:
1. Click Start
2. Click Run
3. Type Regedit and hit Enter
4. Browse to the following key:
5. Click on each of the keys here and look at the button text to see which one you want to delete.
6. Right-click on the correct key and select Delete from the context menu. Confirm deletion.
7. You may have more than one you want to delete. Repeat as needed.
8. Close regedit and reload your browser. The entries should be gone.