Unreal Tournament 3 is a great first-person shooter from Epic Games. While the intro movies are quite impressive, they do get boring after a while, especially if you’re impatient and want to get right to the action. To fix your installation so that it skips the intro, follow this tech recipe:
1. Go to the directory where you installed Unreal Tournament 3.
2. Open the UTGame directory.
3. Open the Movies directory.
4. There are 6 files that you will need to rename: Copyright_pc.bik, EpicLogo.bik, Intel_Duo_logo.bik,Midwaylogo.bik, Nvidia_pc.bik, and UE3_logo.bik (you can just add some text to the beginning of the file name like orig_).
5. Right-click in the directory and create a new text file. Repeat this 5 more times. Now go back and rename your blank text files to the original names of the files you changed in step 3.
6. Close the window and play the game with no intro.
You can also disable the opening videos by adding the -nomoviestartup command line switch to the target path of your Unreal Tournament 3 shortcut.