Windows 7: How to Import and Export Sticky Notes
Sticky Notes is a very useful feature in Windows 7. For users who work on multiple computers, importing and exporting the notes can be very helpful. These directions will show how to do it.
If you love Sticky Notes, this tech-recipe will show you how to easily share them between multiple computers.
On first computer:
1. Go to C:\Users\Your user name\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Sticky Notes and copy StickyNotes.snt
2. You can store the StickyNotes.snt on your USB.
On second computer:
1. Copy the StickyNotes.snt file on your USB.
2. Go to C:\Users\Your user name\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Sticky Notes (if you can’t find the Sticky Notes folder, creat one) and paste the file there.
3. Launch Sticky Notes and you will have all your notes there.
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.