Transfer iTunes Music to a Zune
If you have moved from Apple’s iPod to Microsoft’s Zune, you probably have some songs that you purchased from the iTunes Music Store that you would like to move to the new device. You will run into a hurdle if you try to transfer the files directly as Apple’s copy protection prevents the song from playing on another device. There is a workaround to this however…
1. Create a new playlist in iTunes.
2. Add the protected songs to your playlist until you have 72 minutes of music.
3. Click Edit and select Preferences.
4. Select the Advanced tab.
5. Click the radio button next to Audio CD on the Burning tab.
6. Click the Burn Disc button.
7. Upon completion of burning the disc, rip the songs to MP3 using Windows Media Player.
8. Open the Zune software and sync the newly created MP3’s to your Zune device.
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.