Facebook: How do I hide posts by others on my wall?
Usually, posts that others posted on your Facebook are personal messages. They may contain sensitive or embarrassing information, and you just want to delete them right away. However, this can affect your relationship if your friends find out that their posts were deleted. If you are facing the same situation, hiding those wall posts away is a good idea.
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Go to Account -> Privacy Settings.
3. Click the Edit Settings link in the How You Connect section.
4. The How You Connect window will pop up, change the Who can see Wall posts by others on your profile? option to Only me.
5. Click Done to save the setting.
6. You can see how other will view your profile by going to your profile page -> View As…
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.