OS X: How to Uninstall the Adobe Flash Player
The Adobe Flash Player is a source of issues and problems such as slowing down performance and sucking the juice out of your battery. If you’ve installed the Adobe Flash Player on your Mac and are now having second thoughts about it, you can uninstall it. It is doubtful you’ll even miss it since your iOS device does so well without it. This works for Lion, Snow Leopard, and Leopard.
1. Close all running web browsers (Firefox, Safari, etc.).
2. Download the official Adobe Flash Player Uninstaller directly from Adobe.
3. Double-click the downloaded .dmg file and launch the Adobe Flash Player Uninstaller.
4. When asked if you are sure you want to open it, click the Open button.
5. When the uninstaller comes up, click the Uninstall button.
6. Input your password when prompted by your system.
7. The uninstall process will initiate. When it is finished, click the Done button to close the application.
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.