By placing your cursor over the Show Desktop button (the small rectangle) at the end of the Taskbar, Aero Peek will show the Desktop. It does this by hiding any open windows and showing the outline of where they were. You can change the delay time for Aero Peek to better meet your liking by following these steps.
1. Click the Orb (Start Button).
2. Go to the Search programs and files textbox and input regedit.
3. Select regedit.exe from the results.
4. When the UAC prompt appears, click the Yes button.
5. In the left pane of the Registry Editor, go to (and select):
6. Right-click in the right-pane.
7. Click New and select the appropriate DWORD for your system.
8. Name the new DWORD DesktopLivePreviewHoverTime.
9. Double-click the new DWORD.
10. In the Value data textbox, input the desired number of milliseconds that you want to set the delay time to.
11. Select the Decimal radio button.
12. Click the OK button.
13. Restart your computer for the change to take affect.