If you do not like how colors are presented on your Lumia’s display, you can use the Lumia color profile to tweak it to suit your taste.
Important: To be able to tweak the color profile, make sure your device is updated to GDR2 and Amber. To update your phone, go to Settings -> phone update. Once your phone has updated GDR2, check for the Lumia Amber update. At the time of writing, the updates had been rolled out in most countries.
To see if your phone is updated to the Amber release or not, go to Settings -> extras + info. If the software release is Lumia Amber, you are good to go.
In addition, make sure that you have updated the touch + display module. This module is separate from the GDR2 and Amber updates and can be installed from the Store.
1. First, go to Settings. You can access it from the live tile or the app list.
2. Once the settings list is loaded, scroll down, and choose the display + touch option. The position of this option may depend on its update time. The latest updated option will be placed at the bottom of the list.
3. If your display + touch section is up-to-date, there will be a Lumia color profile section at the bottom. Tap on adjust to continue.
4. The color profile feature lets you tweak the color saturation and color temperature of the screen. All you have to do is move the slider to the point that you want. Use the preview pictures above the slider to see the changes as you tweak the settings. Make sure you preview the changes with as many preview pictures as you can as each of them may show the strengths and the weaknesses of the adjusted color settings.
5. When you are satisfied with the result, press the back button to save the changes, and go back to the previous settings page.