Need to copy data off of your PC and not sure how to use your burner? In a few steps you can easily transfer the data to a blank disc, here’s how…
1. Insert a blank CD or DVD into your PC’s burner.
2. When the AutoPlay dialog box appears, select Burn Files to Disc using Windows.
3. The Burn a Disc dialog box will appear.
4. In the Disc Title textbox, type in the name for the disc.
5. Click Next.
6. Windows will format the disc and then open an empty folder.
7. Drag the files you want to burn into the empty folder.
8. The files are automatically copied to the disc as they are dragged and dropped into the folder.