Before submitting the final copy of a collaborated document, you will probably want to remove all of the edits and comments that were made while creating the document. Using Word’s Document Inspector makes it easy to find and remove these details, so you are left with a professional quality document.
1. Click the Office button.
2. Click Prepare and select Inspect Document.
3. The Document Inspector dialog box will appear.
4. Check the Comments and Annotations checkbox.
5. Review the inspection results.
6. Click the Remove All button next to Comments, Revisions, Versions, and Annotations.
7. Click the Close button.
8. Save your document.
Your document is now free of all of the comments and tracked changes info.