Expression Web saves a list of your recently used searches to provide easy access to them by clicking the Most Recently Used button. You may find that you need to clear this out since you no longer need some or all of the searches. To clear the MRU list for Find and Replace, do the following:
1. Click the Start button and select Run. Type regedit. If your are using Vista, click the Start button and type regedit.exe in the Search box.
2. In the registry editor, expand the HKEY_CURRENT_USER section in the left pane.
3. Expand the Software, Microsoft, Expression, and Web Designer sections.
4. Select the FindMRU folder.
5. In the right pane, under a key named (Default), you will see several keys with numeric values. The first key is 0, the second is 1, etc.
6. Delete the desired search(es) by deleting the corresponding key(s). Only delete the keys with numeric values, NOT the (Default) key!