After inserting an image into your Word document, you can wrap text around the picture for better presentation. The steps below explain how this is done.
Before you begin, open the Word document containing the picture you want to customize.
1. Select the inserted picture.
2. Click Format, and select Picture.
3. In the Format Picture dialog box, select the Layout tab.
4. Select the desired Wrapping Style.
5. Select the desired Horizontal alignment.
6. Click Advanced if more options are needed. Here you can set Picture Position and Text Wrapping properties.
7. Click OK.