Instead of running separate RSS feeds lists for Outlook and Internet Explorer 7, you can use the same list for both applications. Use the following steps to use the Common Feed List to maintain subscriptions for Outlook and IE7:
1. Open Outlook
2. Click Tools and select Options.
3. Select the Other tab.
4. In the General section, click the Advanced Options button.
5. In the General settings section, check the Sync RSS Feeds to the Common Feed List checkbox.
6. Click OK to close the Advanced Options window.
7. Click OK to close the Options window.