If your organization uses Outlook to schedule meetings, then you have surely encountered a meeting request that conflicts with your plans for that time. You can use Outlook to propose a new meeting time to the meeting coordinator and Outlook will even help you find the next available time that all invitees are free.
1. Go to Outlook and open the email message that contains the meeting request.
2. Go to the Ribbon and click Propose New Time. A menu will drop down, select either Tentative and Propose New Time or Decline and Propose New Time.
3. When the Propose New Time window appears, use the AutoPick Next button. Autopick will automatically find the next available time when all attendees are free. This is a much quicker and simpler method of finding a good time for the meeting than manually entering the start and stop times for the meeting. Keep clicking the AutoPick Next button until you find a workable time for the meeting.
4. Click the Propose Time button.
5. A meeting response email will open. Input any additional text you wish to send to the meeting coordinator. When you are finished, click the Send button.