Sometimes you need a hard copy of a calendar to use for various planning tasks. If you don’t want your appointments listed on the calendar, you can print a blank calendar by following these steps:
1. Go to the menu, click File, mouseover New and select Folder (or you can use the keyboard combination Ctrl+Shift+E).
2. In the Create New Folder window, input a name for the new Calendar in the first textbox.
3. From the Folder contains dropdown, select Calendar Items.
4. Use the bottom section to select the location you wish to place the newly created Calendar.
5. Click OK.
6. Go to the Calendar view in Outlook.
7. Under My Calendars in the left pane, select the checkbox next to the newly created calendar.
8. Go to the Menu, click File and select Print (or use the keyboard combination Ctrl+P).
9. In the Print window, use the Print this calendar dropdown to select the newly created calendar.
10. Use the Print style section to select the style you wish to use when printing the calendar.
11. Input the Start and End dates in the Print range section.
12. Click the OK button to print the blank calendar.
Don’t delete your new calendar so that the next time you need a blank calendar, you just have to select it, add the date range and print style and it’s ready to go.