Google calendar is here. Importing from a CSV or iCal file is easy enough.
What to import your schedule from outlook into google calendar? Actually importing from any CSV or iCAL file is very easy.
Here is the tutorial to go from Outlook to Google Calendar:
1. Open Outlook
2. Click File menu
3. Click Import and Export
4. Click Export to a file
5. Click Comma Separated Values (DOS)
6. You may be required to install the possible translator here. Just follow the directions on the screen.
7. Select folder to export from: Calendar
8. Browse, name, and save the file some place easy to find it. (Desktop)
9. Click Next
10. On the follow actions will be performed screen click the Finish button.
11. Allow the export to perform
12. Open Google Calendar
13. Click the small ‘Add’ link in the bottom right corner of the “Other calendars” box that’s on the left side of your calendar page.
14. Click the Import Calendar link under Calendar settings
15. Click the Browse button and select your exported file
16. Choose your calendar
17. Click Import and wait. It may take a bit.
18. It’ll tell you when it’s done!!!
Congratulations. Your outlook calendar is now exported to google calendar!