Trying to keep track of all your meetings and events can be a struggle. Fortunately, Google Calendar can make it easier by emailing you a daily agenda of all the events you have posted on your calendar. This gives you a simple listing of your appointments and such that you can print out or easily access.
1. Log in to your Google Calendar.
2. Go to the horizontal menu in the upper right and select Settings.
3. Under Calendar Settings, select the Calendars link.
4. Go to the desired calendar on the list of My Calendars. Select the Notifications link for that calendar.
5. Go to the Choose how you would like to be notified section. Check the Daily agenda checkbox.
Your Daily Agenda will be emailed to you daily at 5am in you current time zone.