Facebook has all kinds of cool games that are great to play, but sometimes you wish you didn’t have to deal with the distraction of the rest of the Facebook page. You just want to play the game. While I don’t recommend this for games like Farmville and MyTown (besides, they have fullscreen mode), it works great for games such as Bejeweled Blitz, Nuke It!, or ZyngaPoker.
1. Open Safari.
2. Go to Facebook and login to your account.
3. Browse to the desired game.
4. When the main play area appears, use Safari’s menu. Click on File and select Open in Dashboard.
5. Select only the active play area of your game, when it is highlighted, click the screen.
6. Go to the top of the window and click the Add button in the purple bar.
The Dashboard will come up and your game will load. Move it to the desired location on the screen. Now when you want to play the game, simply press the F12 key to bring up the Dashboard and play away.