Outlook 2010: How to Send Someone a Contact Group (Distribution List)
If you have a large number of contacts, you have probably created your share of distribution lists for simplifying your email creation. If you want to get a copy of your list to a friend or co-worker, Outlook 2010 makes it easy.
1. Create a new email message.
2. Address the new message to the desired recipient.
3. Go to the Ribbon.
4. On the Message tab, locate the Include section.
5. Click Attach Item and select Outlook Item.
6. From the Look in section, select Contacts from the list of Outlook items.
7. From the Items section, select the desired Contact Group (Distribution List).
8. Click the OK button.
9. Add a subject and body to your message and click the Send button.
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.