If you wish to join an existing HomeGroup to easily share files over your network, you can easily do so by following these steps.
1. Click the Orb (Start Button).
2. Select Control Panel.
3. When the control Panel opens, select All Control Panel Items.
4. Select HomeGroup.
5. The existing HomeGroup will be detected, click the Join Now button.
6. Use the checkboxes to select the types of files you wish to share with trusted computers on the HomeGroup.
7. Click the Next button.
8. Input the HomeGroup’s password.
9. Click Next.
10. Your computer has now joined the HomeGroup, click the Finish button.