It’s always a major pain when you check your printer queue and see a long list of items that never made it to the printer (something went wrong). Here’s a quick and easy way to clear your printer queue, so when you’ve solved the problem, you won’t get slammed by all of those queued items.
1. Click the Start Orb.
2. Click All Programs and select Accessories.
3. Right-click Command Prompt and select Run as administrator.
4. Input net stop spooler and press Return.
5. Input del %systemroot%\System32\spool\printers\* /Q and press Return.
6. Input net start spooler and press Return.
Your printer queue should now be cleared and ready to go.