Control Panel allows you to perform various tasks on your Windows 7 system, but these tasks are contained beneath their parent category. Instead of having to click various categories to find the desired task, you can access all Control Panel tasks in a single window, allowing you to easily find what you are looking for.
1. Right-click on the desktop.
2. Mouseover New and select Shortcut.
3. In the Type the location of the item textbook, input the following:
4. Click Next.
5. Input a name for the shortcut, such as Control Panel Tasks.
6. Click Finish.
7. Right-click the newly created icon.
8. Select Properties.
9. Click the Change Icon button.
10. Input C:\Windows\System32\imageres.dll and press the Enter key on your keyboard.
11. Select the Control Panel icon.
12. Click OK.
13. Click OK to close the Properties window.