Have you ever been ready to print a document but when you used Print Preview to review how it will look, you found something that needed to be changed? Instead of exiting out of Print Preview to edit your document, you can make your changes while you are still in Print Preview.
1. While viewing your document in Print Preview, go to the Ribbon.
2. In the Preview section, uncheck the Magnifier checkbox.
3. The Magnifier cursor will change to a Text Select icon. Make the changes to your document and print.
4. Click Close Print Preview from the Ribbon.
5. Save your document to keep the changes you made.
Once a prolific author here on Tech-Recipes, Rob has moved on to greener pastures.