When you share a link on Facebook, the service will automatically set the title, and the description for you. If you do not like it, or you want to set this information yourself, this tutorial will help you.
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Paste the link you want to share to the Update Status box.
3. Click on the link’s title to edit it.
4. You can then rename the title to the one you like.
5. Facebook also allows you to edit the description of the link, just click on the description field to do it.
6. When you have finished editing, hit the Post button.
7. The final link’s title and its description will look like below.