If you decide to move away from using IE7’s feed reading and go to a standalone reader, knowing how to export your RSS Feeds list can come in quite handy. Simply follow these instructions:
To Export Feeds:
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Press Alt on your keyboard to reveal the menu bar.
3. Click File and select Import and Export.
4. When the Import/Export Wizard appears, click Next.
5. Select Export Feeds from the left pane.
6. Click Next.
7. Browse to the location to save the opml file.
8. Click Next.
9. Click Finish.