Facebook uses actions from a user’s friends to generate ads that are intended to be better tailored for the user. If you don’t want your actions being used to generate ads on your friends’ social ads, you can disable this functionality.
1. Go to Facebook and login to your account.
2. Go to the menu in the upper right corner and click privacy.
3. On the Privacy page, select News Feed and Mini-Feed.
4. Select the Social Ads tab.
5. Go to the Appearance in Social Ads dropdown and select No one.
6. Click the Save Changes button.