Even though there is quite a bit of discontent going on in regards to Facebook and your privacy, many people still blindly accept people as their friends. This is usually due to the fact that they need a new neighbor in Farmville or they are just collecting friends. This makes your information accessible to people you don’t even know.
1. Go to Facebook and login to your account.
2. Go to the menu on the left side of the page and select Friends.
3. Click the Create a List button at the top of the page.
4. Input a name for your list (Limited Access) and click the Create List button.
5. Go to the upper right corner of the page, click on Account and select Privacy Settings from the dropdown.
6. Select Personal Information and Posts.
7. Use the associated dropdown button to adjust the desired settings. Click the dropdown and select Customize. Click inside the Hide this from textbox.
Begin typing the name of your list until it appears. Select the list and click Save Settings.
8. Repeat the above step until you have locked down all desired settings in Personal Information and Posts. When finished, click the Back to Privacy button to access the other settings. Repeat the steps for assigning the limitation to your settings.
9. Once you are finished with limiting access to your settings, you will now need to add the friends that you wish to place limited access on.
10. Go to the upper right corner of the page, click on Account and select Edit Friends from the dropdown.
11. Go to the left side of the page, under Lists, and select the list you just created.
12. Go to the middle of the page and click Add friends to list or click the Edit List button.
13. Select the friends that you want added to the list and click Save List.
You have now limited access to your information. To add more friends to the list, simply return to the Edit Friends section, select your list, and click the Edit List button at the top of the page.