If you’re like me, you have photos you’ve just taken with your cellphone that you would like to have on your Facebook account right away. By following a few simple steps, you can easily activate Facebook Mobile and confirm your cellphone for the current photo, as well as future ones.
1. On your cellphone, go to the desired picture you wish to send to Facebook.
2. Follow the necessary steps for your cellphone to prep the photo to email (this usually is done by accessing a menu from the photo and selecting something like Send as Email or Email Photo).
3. A new email message will appear with the photo included as an attachment. In the To: textbox, input [email protected].
4. In the Subject: textbox, input the title for your photo.
5. Select Send.
6. In a minute or two, your cellphone will receive an email from Facebook that tells you that your photo upload was successful. At the end of the email is a 6 character code, keep this code handy for the next steps.
7. Make sure you are logged into your Facebook account and go to http://www.facebook.com/mobile.
8. When the page appears, click on the Activate Facebook Mobile button.
9. Go to the lower left portion of the page, where it says Sign Up Here and Confirm your phone.
10. Beneath the Activate button, click the Already have a confirmation code? link.
11. Input the code you received in your email and click the Confirm button.
12. You will then see Your mobile phone has been confirmed. Now any photos you send to [email protected] from your cellphone will be uploaded to your Facebook account.