Often times, what you originally name a task ends up requiring modification. Renaming your tasks in 8apps Orchestrate is quite simple, but only if your know what to do. Follow these steps to rename a task:
1. Go to 8apps and logon to your account.
2. Once the Dashboard appears, click Orchestrate.
3. When the Orchestrate page has loaded, find the desired task. If it isn’t showing on the left side of the page, click on it from the task listing on the right.
4. Click the name of the desired task.
5. The name area will change to a textbox.
6. Edit the name so that it better meets your needs. When finished, click anywhere outside the textbox and the task is now renamed.