This Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare walk-through shows you all the intel locations in Mission 2: Atlas and in Mission 3: Traffic.
After you have collected all the pieces of intel in Mission 1: Induction, follow this guide to collect the next six items. This guide is organized in chronological order.
For each mission, there will be three intel items. Here is how to collect them all.
Intel Locations in Mission 2: Atlas
1. After you rescue the president from the terrorists, turn around, and go to the path on the right.
2. When you reach the bedroom, get to the bathroom to get the first intel.
1. After you finish talking with Irons and get out of the car, a soldier will ask you to follow him. Before you follow the command, turn around, and get the second intel inside the guard’s hut. It is located on the table.
In the screenshot below, I have pointed out the soldier calling you and the hut so you can find them easily.
1. After going through the training section, you and Gideon will head to the weapon room where you have to pick your weapon kit.
2. On the right side of that room, there is another room labeled Engineering. The final intel in this mission is located on the table inside that room.
Intel Locations in Mission 3: Traffic
1. After getting into the building from the rooftop and killing all the guards, run to the objective using the left path.
2. On your way to the objective, you will find the first intel of this mission on the table.
1. When your team is on the way to the next check point, there will be an enemy’s turret truck blocking the way. Turn right, and get to the checkpoint.
2. When you jump down from the building, use the staircase to get to the second floor of the other building.
3. You will find the intel placed near the vending machine.
1. The last one is located in the local market. When you have killed all the enemies, including the guy on the truck, follow your teammates to the wall and turn around. The final intel is on the ground near the crate boxes.