By using folders to group the shortcuts on your Bookmarks Bar, you can create an orderly approach that allows for easily finding the desired bookmark. This approach is much better than just having a bunch of bookmarks on the bar that you have to hunt for, especially since most of them will be hidden from view.
1. Open the Safari app.
2. Tap the Bookmarks icon.
3. Tap Bookmarks Bar.
4. In the upper right corner, tap the Edit button.
5. In the upper left corner, tap the New Folder button.
6. Input a title for the new folder. Tap Done on the onscreen keyboard when you are finished.
7. Tap on an existing bookmark that you wish to move to the new folder.
8. At the bottom, tap the current location of the bookmark.
9. Select the desired folder to place the bookmark.
10. Tap the Bookmarks button in the upper left corner to return to your list of bookmarks so you can repeat the process and move other shortcuts.
When you are finished, you will have a much more useful Bookmarks Bar. Simply click on the desired folder and select the desired bookmark from the dropdown menu.