iPod: Sync Calendar and Contacts with Outlook
You can upload your Outlook Calendar and contacts to your iPod. This will give added portability to your information and can eliminate the need to use multiple devices at once. The steps below will help start you on your way to getting more out of your iPod.
Before you begin, make sure you have the most up-to-date iTunes software on your computer.
1. Open Outlook.
2. Connect the iPod to your computer via the USB cables provided.
3. Open iTunes.
4. Select your iPod under Devices. The iPod Preferences will be displayed onscreen.
5. Select the Contacts tab.
6. Check the Synchronize calendars from Microsoft Outlook checkbox, and then click Apply.
7. Select the Contacts tab again under the iPod tab.
8. Check the Synchronize contacts from checkbox, and select Microsoft Outlook from the drop-down.
9. Click Apply.
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.