If you have found that MySpace just isn’t for you, you can cancel your account. MySpace makes you go through quite a few steps to complete the cancellation process, but it is very simple to do with these instructions.
1. Go MySpace and login to your account.
2. Go to the upper-right corner, beneath the search and select My Account.
3. From the Settings menu, select Account.
4. Scroll down to the Account Cancellation section and select Cancel Account.
5. Use the appropriate radio button to select the reason for having your account cancelled and click the Cancel My Account button.
6. If a Did You Know box appears, click the No Thanks button and click the Cancel My Account button again.
7. Under Confirm Account Cancellation, input any comments and then click the Cancel My Account button.
8. An account cancellation request will be sent to your email address.
9. Upon receiving the email, click the included link to complete the cancellation process. If you have decided to keep your account at this point, simply delete the email message and don’t click the link.
10. The link will take you to the Account Cancellation page. Go down to the Confirm Account Cancellation section and click the Cancel My Account button.
You will see a page confirming that your account will be scheduled for cancellation. The cancellation process can take up to 48 hours.