Windows Live Messenger 2011: Showing currently playing song in status
Automatically share the music you are playing with your friends! This step-by-step guide describes how to show your currently playing song as your status in Windows Live Messenger 2011.
1. Launch Windows media player 12 and go to Tools->Options.
2. In Options window, switch to Plug-ins tab, go to Background, check Windows Live Messenger Music Plugin and hit OK.
3. Launch WLM and log into your account.
4. Go to Tools->Options…
5. In Options window, check Show information about the song I’m listening to and hit OK.
6. WLM will now display your currently playing song.
7. When your friends click on the song’s name, they will be redirected to a Bing result page which contains related contents to the song.
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.