Facebook: Remove or Delete Application
In Facebook adding application after application is very easy. Figuring out how to remove an Facebook application, however, can be difficult. These step-by-step directions show how to delete an application from your profile in the new version of Facebook. Screencast of this process is included as well.
I like the “new” Facebook design, but a lot of users are having difficulty figuring how how to remove an application once it is installed in the profile.
1. Log into your Facebook account
2. Click the Facebook Menu button at the bottom left hand corner of the screen. The menu will appear. Click the edit link
3. A listing of applications will appear. Select the group of applications from which you would like to view. Selecting the Authorized link should display all your applications.
4. Click the Remove link for the application you wish to delete.
5. Confirm by pressing the remove link in the dialog box that appears.
Bye, bye Application!
View more articles by David Kirk
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.